Looking for the ultimate performance spark plug for your AMC V8? Tony Pinto, one of the foremost AMC engine builders in the world, says this is THE plug to use in your AMC V8 for street, street/strip, or racing! They are detonation and foul resistant, safe for leaded and unleaded fuels, lasts longer than any other brand, and just plain work.
- Replaces fouled, cracked, or worn-out spark plugs
- Ideal for ANY 1966-91 AMC V8 engine used for street, street/strip, or racing
- Detonation and foul resistant, designed for leaded & unleaded fuels
- Solid copper core for greater spark
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling
- Corrugated ribs on insulator prevent flashover
- Zinc dipped shell prevents corrosion
- Triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
Set includes: (8) NGK BP5ES spark plugs
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 7"x7"x7" inches
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler
|AMC V-8, All