1968-1971 AMC Javelin/AMX V-8 Aluminum 2-Row Radiator
- P/N: AL000444ANDZ - Automatic w/Transmission Oil Cooler
- P/N: AL000444SNDZ - Manual Transmission
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Javelin AMX V-8||1971|
Our Desert Cooler Aluminum cores are constructed with 2 row 1” tubes on 3/8" centers. These are all aluminum cores without any epoxies or glues. The offer comparable heat transfer to any 2 row aluminum radiator in the market and are also available with our Tripleflow™ style.
- Original appearance and mounting
- Application specific, NOT a universal fit
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Die stamped components to eliminate weld related failures, while providing uniform high standard quality.
- Petcock included
- Polished available
- Desert cooler triple flow core
- 100% TIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Made in the USA
- Notes: Brackets To Engine Side
- Material: Aluminum
- Core Style: Desert Cooler Triple Flow
- Core Size: 16 x 24-1/2
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Available Rows: 3
- Cooler Size: 6x1/8 NPT
- Flow Type: Downflow
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Box Dimensions: 32" x 7" x 27"
- Weight: 16 lbs.
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.