Timing Cover, Die Cast Aluminum - 1966-91 AMC, Jeep V-8
Timing covers are designed to protect the timing chain, cam belt, or timing belt from gravel, grime, and road debris. American Performance Products timing covers are an exceptional replacement for damaged or missing covers. They're designed and built to OEM specs for excellent fit and reliable performance. This kit includes the timing cover only. The oil pump, gaskets, drive gears, and timing chain are sold separately.
- 1-piece die-cast aluminum construction
- Includes timing cover only. Gaskets, oil pump, drive gears, and timing chain are not included.
- Fits ALL 1966-91 AMC & Jeep V8 engines
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 5"
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- NOTE: The oil bypass hole is no longer used and is filled in. Timing chains are not included as there are two options for that period using sprockets that are 1/2" and 5/8".
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador w/AMC V-8||1967-1974|
|American w/AMC V-8||1966-1969|
|AMX w/AMC V-8||1968-1970|
|Concord w/AMC V-8||1978-1983|
|Gremlin w/AMC V-8||1970-1978|
|Hornet w/AMC V-8||1970-1977|
|Javelin w/AMC V-8||1968-1974|
|Javelin AMX w/AMC V-8||1971-1974|
|Jeep w/AMC V-8||1966-1991|
|Marlin w/AMC V-8||1966-1967|
|Matador w/AMC V-8||1971-1978|
|Pacer w/AMC V-8||1975-1979|
|Rebel w/AMC V-8||1967-1970|
|Spirit w/AMC V-8||1979-1983|