EFI Fuel Injection Master Kit, 600HP 4-Barrel w/Supercharger or Nitrous, 1966-91 AMC, Jeep V8 (See Applications)
type: Fuel Injection
- P/N: AMC32204MK (NOTE: (Kits are built to order, please allow-approximately 6-10+ weeks for manufacturing plus shipping)
- Replaces your 4-barrel carburetor with modern fuel injection
- Instant starting & crisp throttle response, all season / climate drivability
- Eliminates cold start warm-ups, hard starting, sputtering, vapor lock, & interior fuel smell
- Pre-programmed & self tunes right out of the box
- Lightweight cast aluminum design w/throttle body mounted sensors & computer
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Includes the FiTech fuel command center (the easiest way to add an EFI fuel pump to your AMC)
Forced Induction / Nitrous Specific Features:
- Boost Ready Throttle Body.
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI!
- Nitrous control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning.
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options.
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies.
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures).
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up.
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled.
- Pro Laptop Software, COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS WITH ACCESS TO AN EDDY CURRENT CHASSIS DYNO
Additional Fuel Command Center features:
- Low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Generally mounted in the engine compartment, but can be attached on the vehicle's chassis
- Supplied high-pressure hose includes 5 ft. of high-quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
- Includes: Cast aluminum throttle body drilled for square bore & quadrajet intakes, built-in fuel pressure regulator, fuel rails w/-06AN fuel inlet fitting, 4 flow matched 80-Lb./hour fuel injectors, ECM with calibration module & onboard fuel pump driver & OBD-II style diagnostics, handheld touch screen controller w/windshield mount, plug and play wiring harness, Bosch 4.2 wideband 02 sensor & clamp-on 02 bung kit, fuel pressure regulator, GM type MAP sensor, GM type TPS sensor, GM type IAC motor, GM type coolant temperature sensor, GM type adjustable control fan switch, gasket kit, sump tank Assembly with 340 L/PH fuel pump, regulator, pressure gauge, EFI fuel filter, 5 feet high quality EFI rated hose & fittings to connect sump tank to throttle body, installation instructions
- Vacuum Requirements: Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle
- Intake Manifold Compatibility: Works with factory & aftermarket AMC 4-barrel intake manifolds
- Air Cleaner Compatibility: Fits air cleaners with 5 1/8" neck flange
- Ignition System Compatibility: Tach input reads signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI ignitions. Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing. Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required. Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
- ECU Computer Features: Mounted on throttle body, no firewall holes to drill & no harnesses draped over your engine. Voltage control fuel pump control (reduces voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle & cruise reducing noise & heat)
- Fuel Atomization Type: Annular discharge design for complete fuel atomization
- Linkage Compatibility: Fits throttle & trans linkage for 4150 Holley carburetor
- Sensors Used: GM sensors (replaceable at most auto parts stores. AC input for idle compensation & 1 electric fan control
- Fuel Compatibility: All regular & ethanol blend pump fuels
- Boost / Nitrous Compatibility: No
- Laptop Tuning Capability: No
- Warranty: 1-year parts, lifetime ECU
- Box Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 8 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- All 1966-1991 AMC V8 engines with 4-barrel carburetor
Installation: Takes approximately 1 day with basic hand tools. Professional installation recommended. Requires separate return fuel line purchase.
- Installation Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
- Throttle Body Dimensions
- Hand Held Controller Definitions
- FiTech Nitrous Instructions
- Fuel Command Center Installation Instructions
- Fuel Command Center Dimensions