Magnum 500 Wheel, 15x7"/15x10" Staggered Chrome Steel, Set of 4 With Center Caps & Lug Nuts, 1971-74 AMC Javelin, Javelin AMX
Vendor: American Performance
Buying a complete set saves 5% (pkg price shown). The Magnum 500 15x7" Front & 15x10" staggered rear wheel resembles the factory Magnum 500 wheel you remember. This set will give your 1971-1974 AMC Javelin/Javelin AMX the aggressive, race-ready stance that means business on the street or the track (modifications will be required for proper fitment & may fit other AMC applications - see note below).
- Iconic 5-spoke design similar to the original
- Triple chrome plated finish
- Precision 2-piece steel construction
- CNC machined details for a show winning look
- Tested to strict SAE J2530 standards
- Includes (4) chrome steel Magnum 500 wheels, (4) reproduction original style AMC center caps with retainers & hardware, and (4) reproduction original style AMC stainless chrome lug nuts
- NOTE: Longer wheel studs will be required & speedometer recalibration required (not included). May require rear fender rolling & air shocks or extra rear leafs for clearance on this or other AMC applications. Not returnable once mounted & not returnable or responsible for modifications required for fitment. Mounting, balancing, & tires not included. The center caps are the ONLY reproductions available for your AMC. There may be minor casting flaws under the chrome which is not noticeable once installed.
- P/N: AMCM50015X7/10CS-4
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Finish: Chrome/Black
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 6-month manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: Front - 225x60x15" with 25.67" O.D. & Rear - 295-50x15" with 26.8" O.D.
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|