Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit, For Factory Drum Brake Cars, 1950-77 AMC, Rambler
Give your classic AMC / Rambler improved stopping power & serviceability with our exclusive front drum to front disc brake conversion kit. Our kit has been around for almost 40 years and has proven to be the most comprehensive kit on the market. We have hand-selected the highest quality components to provide everything you need for a true bolt-on kit.
- Kit includes 11" coated disc brake rotors will not rust and include new wheel studs; new powder coated red single-piston brake calipers with integrated dust seals; semi-metallic brake pads, wheel bearings, races, & seals; D.O.T. approved rubber brake hoses; modified OE spindles; custom made laser-cut brackets, custom made spindle spacers; grease caps & all necessary mounting hardware
- Bonus! Our standard disc brake rotors are coated and will not rust
- Bonus! Our standard disc brake calipers are brand new, have integrated dust seals not found on other brands, and are powder coated red for a high-performance appearance
- Optional: Stainless braided Teflon lined D.O.T. approved brake hose get rid of mushy pedal feel, carbon fiber-ceramic performance disc brake pads significantly shorted stopping distances, slotted performance disc brake rotors prevent pads from glazing, D.O.T. 5.1 brake fluid won't absorb moisture and is compatible with D.O.T. 3 & 4 fluids
- Master Cylinder Change Required: No
- Brake Booster Change Required: No
- Wheel Fitment: Factory or aftermarket 14" or larger wheels with 5"x4.5" bolt pattern. If your car is equipped with trunnion front suspension and you are looking for wheels, choose a backspace of approximately 3.75"
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 X 12 X 10" 34 lbs. (box 1) / 14 X 14 X 6" 51 lbs. (box 2) / 4x4x9" (box 3, return box for spindles, pre-labeled)
- Country Of Origin: Assembled In The USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Manufactured To Oder: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for custom manufacturing plus shipping.
- NOTE: Designed for cars equipped with factory front drum brakes. While our kit can be installed by AMC DIY hobbyists and enthusiasts, we highly recommend professional installation.
- Exploded views of factory AMC front disc brake setups - Please use as a general guide for installing our disc brake kit.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Rambler Six and V8||1957–1959|