IFS Independent Front Suspension System, 1970 AMC Rebel
- Lose up to 60 pounds of unsprung weight for quicker acceleration
- Exceptional bump steer geometry, more caster and camber adjustment
- Adjust vehicle ride height for a period-correct nose-down rake
- Adjust shock compression & rebound for custom soft, medium, or firm ride quality
- True bolt-in package with no welding or fabricating required
- Precision built-in dedicated fixtures by certified welders with 360-degree welds
- All components packaged foam-in-place, all hardware individually packaged and labeled
- Includes: Precision bent DOM (drawn over mandrel) seamless round tube K-member, double adjustable Viking coil-over shocks, adjustable tubular upper control arms with machined ball joints and bushed rod ends, manual Flaming River rack and pinion steering with polygraphite bushings, Wilwood Pro spindles with custom steering arms, Flaming River stainless steel DD steering shaft & polished steering U-joints, Grade 8 hardware, and detailed instructions
- Manufactured To Order: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping.
Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- NOTE: Wilwood front disc brakes are required with this kit. Please see the configurable options for your kit.
Our Independent Front Suspension (IFS) systems for your AMC are designed to provide exceptional control, stability, handling, safety and performance, bringing your American muscle car into the new millennium. Designed in-house on the most advanced SolidWorks CAD systems, our AMC IFS systems are eager performers that release unsprung weight while increasing the torsional rigidity of the front end. Lighter, stronger and more precise than the stock suspension, these systems are as much at home on the road as they are on the strip, autocross or road racecourses.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|