1970 AMC AMX/Javelin Fiberglass Right Front Fender
- P/N: 700-RF70
- Hand laid fiberglass is lightweight, repairable, and strong
- 35% lighter than your factory fenders
- Patterned after factory original components
- Finish: Smooth white sandable gel coat
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 77x33x20
- Sold: Each. Mounting hardware, chrome trim, side markers & bezels sold separately
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime against defects in materials & workmanship
- NOTE: Ships Truck freight. Requires $50 crating charge & $50 insurance (not included in shipping charge)
- NOTE: Fiberglass body components may require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, American Performance Products recommends using a qualified body shop.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|