Fiberglass Rear Spoiler, Mark Donohue Style, 1968-70 AMC Javelin
Vendor: American Performance
- Hand laid fiberglass is lightweight, repairable, and strong
- Patterned after factory original Mark Donohue rear spoiler
- Adds dramatic styling and race-proven high-speed downforce
- NOTE: Custom manufactured to order. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
- Finish: Smooth white sandable gel coat. Can be painted, hydro dipped, or plastic chromed
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 68x12x11
- Sold: Each. Includes mounting hardware. Emblems / decals sold separately
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime against defects in materials & workmanship
- IMPORTANT! Please click the following link and read before purchasing: Body component & panel notice, installation recommendations, and shipping notice.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|