1968-1970 AMC AMX Fiberglass Rear Spoiler
- P/N: 700-MD70
- Hand laid fiberglass is lightweight, repairable, and strong
- Adds 1971-1974 Javelin AMX style rear spoiler for dramatic styling
- Adds dramatic styling and race proven high-speed downforce
- Finish: Smooth white sandable gel coat. Can be painted, hydro dipped, or plastic chromed
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 68x12x11
- Sold: Each. Includes mounting hardware. Emblems / decals sold separately
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime against defects in materials & workmanship
- NOTE: Requires $50 crating charge & $50 insurance (not included in shipping charge)
- NOTE: Fiberglass body components may require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, American Performance Products recommends using a qualified body shop.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|