1970-1988 AMC Front Upper Control Arm Rubber Bushing Kit - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your worn out or damaged front upper control arm bushings
- Bushings are manufactured from high-quality elastomer compounds for durability and ride performance
- Elastomer compounds do not utilize any reground rubber fillers
- High-level bonding adhesive is used for durability
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Box Dimensions: 6 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches
- Sold: Individually (2 kits required per car)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
If your AMC is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to your AMC, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.