Rear 4-Link Coil-Over Suspension System, 1968-70 AMC AMX
Control Freak Suspensions' 4-Link Coil-Over Rear Suspension Systems for AMC muscle cars are designed to provide exceptional traction, stability, handling, control, safety and performance, making your AMC muscle car a contender. This weld-in system is designed in-house on the most advanced SolidWorks CAD systems. These 4-link systems are eager performers that release unsprung weight while increasing the torsional rigidity of the rear end. Wheel hop is eliminated and rear body roll is controlled. Lighter, stronger and more precise than the stock suspension, these systems are as much at home on the street as they are on the strip, autocross or road race courses.
On triangulated systems, one set of trailing arms, either the upper or lower, are angled inward creating a triangle. No panhard bar is required for these systems because the triangle prevents the system from moving side-to-side. Your 4-link coil-over system comes complete, but all brackets must be welded into position and exhaust modifications are required over the axle.
- Improves traction, stability, handling, control, safety, & performance
- Eliminates wheel hop & controls rear body roll
- Saves valuable weight and much stronger than stock rear suspension systems
- Provides maximum wheel clearance so you can use a mini-tub for wider rear wheels & tires
- Increases exhaust system clearance
- Kit Includes: Custom laster cut & CNC formed brackets, fully adjustable & powder coated DOM seamless round tube trailing arms, TIG welded-CNC machined threaded inserts for easy of adjustment & strength, double adjustable USA made Viking coil-over shocks, Viking high tensile steel springs, Chromoly adjustable rod-ends, forged adjustable bushing housings with performance polygraphite bushings, Grade 8 mounting hardware, powder-coated components with foam in place packaging, & step-by-step instructions
- Welding & Exhaust Modifications Required: Yes
- Manufactured To Order: Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 24x12x12
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year limited
- NOTE: Rear End Housing Shown Is NOT Included! Available For Following Differentials: AMC Model 15/Dana 35, AMC Model 20, Ford 8.8”, Ford 9”, GM 12 Bolt, GM 10 Bolt. Please tell us which differential you have when ordering.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|