1967-1969 AMC KYB Gas A Just Front Monotube Shock
The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The KYB Gas-a-Just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness & control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand.
- Adds up to 25% more damping performance over original equipment shocks
- Components and valving designed specifically for classic muscle cars
- High gas pressure design provides instant, extra control
- monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Unique, air-free, hydraulic unit eliminates performance fade
- Includes hardware
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 4.4 x 2.6 inches
- Sold: Each (2 Required)
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|