1966-91 AMC V8 5-Quart Replacement Engine Oil Pan
American Performance offers this convenient kit to ensure your AMC engine is protected! Unlike other domestic V8's, AMC V8's lubricate the rear of the engine first. This requires high oil pressure to survive and operate properly. That said, it' CRITICAL your AMC V-8 engine is protected!
Dented from off-road abuse or subjected to the elements on the road, the oil pan takes a beating under the front of your AMC or Jeep. The American Performance replacement oil pan for the 1966-91 AMC V8 engine will assure your engine gets the proper lubrication it needs by channeling the oil to the pump so it can recirculate to the top of the engine. In the case of some dents, you could starve the engine of the oil it needs, because the oil cannot reach the pump.
- Steel replacement oil pan
- Stock depth with 5-quart oil capacity
- Uses stock oil pump and stock oil pump pickup
- Corrosion-resistant black finish
- Dipstick location is on driver's side, fits factory dipsticks
- Drain plug mounts on the side whereas the factory drain plug mounts to the rear
- Fits ALL 1966-91 AMC & Jeep V8 engines
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 12"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador w/AMC V-8||1967-1974|
|American w/AMC V-8||1966-1969|
|AMX w/AMC V-8||1968-1970|
|Concord w/AMC V-8||1978-1983|
|Gremlin w/AMC V-8||1970-1978|
|Hornet w/AMC V-8||1970-1977|
|Javelin w/AMC V-8||1968-1974|
|Javelin AMX w/AMC V-8||1971-1974|
|Jeep w/AMC V-8||1966-1991|
|Marlin w/AMC V-8||1966-1967|
|Matador w/AMC V-8||1971-1978|
|Pacer w/AMC V-8||1975-1979|
|Rebel w/AMC V-8||1967-1970|
|Spirit w/AMC V-8||1979-1983|