Ball Joint Kit, Lower, Forged, 1968-69 AMC AMX, Javelin, Late 1966-69 Rambler American - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged ball joint to restore suspension performance, safety, and prolong tire life
- Forged design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- Powdered-metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.4 x 4 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Sold: Individually (2 Required)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
- NOTE: Photo may vary from the actual product you receive. Ball joint dust boots, shape, and hardware components may vary but are correct for your application. Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation. Before attempting to remove the stud from the steering knuckle, make sure the stud of the old ball was firmly seated in the tapered hole of the steering knuckle. If the ball stud was loose in the steering knuckle, or if any out of roundness, deformation, or damaged is observed, the steering knuckle MUST be replaced.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Rambler American||Late 1966 11/16" Ball Stud Stud Beginning With Sequence #E-061347|