Fiberglass "Mongrel" Hood, Group 19 Style Front & Mark Donohue Style Rear Spoiler Kit, 1968-69 AMC Javelin
Vendor: American Performance
- Buying the kit saves 5% over buying individual components (package price shown)
- Give your 1968-1969 Javelin aggressive racing inspired styling!
- Hand laid fiberglass with improved mat & epoxy is lightweight, repairable, and strong
- 35% lighter than your factory hood w/factory style sub-structure
- Exclusive reinforced substructure on the hood, front & rear spoiler for extra strength & prevents warping
- Patterned after factory original components
- NOTE: Custom manufactured to order. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
- Includes: Non-functional cowl induction hood (P/N 700-BO89), front spoiler (P/N 700-FS68), rear spoiler (700-MD70)
- Finish: Smooth white sandable gel coat. Can be painted, hydro dipped, or plastic chromed
- Sold: Kit
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 65x15x11 (Box 1), 65x15x11 (Box 2), 66x55x8 (oversize item ships by truck), requires separate shipping transaction to cover truck freight costs.
- Important Truck Freight Notice: Please read
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime against defects in materials & workmanship
- Front License Plate Note: If your state requires a front license plate, order bracket P/N 140-980.
- Front Spoiler Installation Instructions
- IMPORTANT! Please click the following link and read before purchasing: Body component & panel notice, installation recommendations, and shipping notice.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|