Valve Cover Spacer Kit, 1/2" Billet Aluminum, 1966-91 AMC V-8
- Use your existing valve covers with performance valve train components
- Adds 1/2" of extra clearance for stud girdles, roller rocker arms, Jesel, etc.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Fits factory and aftermarket stock height steel and aluminum AMC V-8 valve covers
Kit includes: 6060 T-6 aluminum CNC machined valve cover spacers, T-304 stainless steel valve cover bolts & washers, form a gasket
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36"x7"x7" inches
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES:
- IF you are using a cast aluminum valve cover & it is good, flat & straight in the gasket surface then just use Silicone (form-a-gasket) between the spacer &valve cover.
- IF you are using a tin valve cover (once again MUST be flat) we recommend a gasket between spacer & valve cover also.
- IF you are using an aftermarket aluminum head with a good machined valve cover surface just silicone the spacer to the cylinder head.
- MOST IMPORTANT everything MUST be clean & MUST use a good quality gasket.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler