With the installation of the kit, the oil pump gears ride on steel, not aluminum, for less expansion, and more stabilized pressure. The wear plate has a smaller hole thus limiting oil to the by-pass, and pumps more oil into the engine.
- Stabilizes oil pressure and works whether your bottom oil pump cover is worn or not
- Extends oil pump gear life by giving them a rock hard surface to ride on
- Sandwiches between the oil filter adapter and the timing cover
- Fits factory and aftermarket timing covers
Kit includes: (1) steel spacer, (2) oil pump gaskets, (7) cap screws, (7) lock washers, step-by-step installation instructions
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 5"x5"x1" inches
- NOTE: Highly recommended whenever removing or replacing your timing cover.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler
|AMC V-8, All