Magnum 500 Wheel, 15X8" Chrome Steel, Set of 4 With Center Caps & Lug Nuts, 1968-88 AMC, Rambler, Eagle
Buying a complete set saves 5% (pkg price shown). The Magnum 500 15x8" wheel resembles the factory Magnum 500 wheel you remember.
- Iconic 5-spoke design similar to the original
- Triple chrome-plated finish
- Precision 2-piece steel construction
- CNC machined details for a show winning look
- Tested to strict SAE J2530 standards
- Includes (4) chrome steel Magnum 500 wheels, (4) reproduction original style AMC center caps with retainers & hardware, and (4) reproduction original style AMC stainless chrome lug nuts
- NOTE: Not returnable once mounted. Mounting, balancing, & tires not included. The center caps are the ONLY reproductions available for your AMC. There may be minor casting flaws under the chrome which is not noticeable once installed. The center caps are the ONLY reproductions available for your AMC. There may be minor casting flaws under the chrome which is not noticeable once installed.
- P/N: AMCM50015X8CS-4
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Finish: Chrome/Black
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Wheel Studs: Longer wheel studs are required if your car originally came with 14x6" wheels (not included). If it originally came with 15x7" wheels, you should be able to use your original wheel studs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 6-month manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: 225x60x15 with 25.67" O.D.
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|