Instrument Cluster Printed Circuit Board, All-New, 1965-66 Rambler Classic
- Replaces your corroded, shorted out or non-functional instrument cluster printed circuit board
- Restores proper instrument cluster function & operation if caused by damaged or non-functioning printed circuit board
- Improved OE design uses fiberglass with copper traces, brass limiter pins, and nickel-plated contacts
- All-new, no core required and 100% tested prior to shipping
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NOTE: Installation requires dash and gauge cluster removal. Professional installation recommended.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|