Fuel Pump, Vacuum Wipers, 199 & 232 6-Cylinder, 1965-68 AMC, Rambler - Rebuild and return service only, see important notes before ordering
Our mechanical fuel pumps are precision remanufactured with heavy-duty diaphragms, high-speed "anti-float" springs, large "full flow" valves, heat-treated lever, corrosion-resistant components
- Replace your leaking, cracked or non-functioning fuel pump
- Restore proper fuel system performance
- Compatible with modern ethanol-blended fuels
- 100% factory tested, approved, & designed to fit your factory AMC or Rambler 6-cylinder w/vacuum wipers
- Includes gasket
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7x7x12
- NOTE: Return and rebuild service only. Due to multiple variations available, we must rebuild your pump. The process is currently taking approximately 4-6 weeks plus shipping. We will email you instructions for shipping after your order is placed.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|AMC w/6-Cylinder 199 & 232 & Electric Wipers||1965-1968
|Rambler w/6-Cylinder 199 & 232 & Electric Wipers||1965-1968