Radiator, Copper Brass, Custom OE Fit, 1958-69 Rambler American (Choose Options)
Give your 1958-69 Rambler American modern cooling power and efficiency with a superior aftermarket replacement brass / copper radiator. Our radiators are made to fit like your original (you can even use your factory fan shroud). Best of all, they can provide the extra cooling power you need for even the hottest days for worry-free driving fun!
- Patterned after the original and designed to fit your factory fan shroud
- Choose from stock replacement, high efficiency, and desert cooler models in 2 or 3 core versions
- Copper/brass construction is highly efficient and extremely durable
- 100% MIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Available for manual transmissions or automatic transmissions w/built-in cooler
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured to order, please allow approximately 2-4-weeks for manufacturing plus shipping.
- NOTE: 3-core versions are .75" wider than your factory original radiator, please check the clearances before ordering. Accessories sold separately.
- Notes: Brackets To Engine Side
- Material: Copper/Brass
- Core Size: 14-1/2 x 24-1/2
- Core Thickness: 1.25" (2 Row) and 2" (3 Row)
- Available Rows: 2 or 3
- Cooler Size: 6x1/8 NPT (automatics only)
- Flow Type: Downflow or triple pass (Optima only)
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Box Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 9
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American w/L6 196 automatic or manual
|American w/L6 199/232 automatic or manual||1964-1969|
|American w/V-8 automatic or manual||1964-1969|