Brake Rotors, Front Disc, Set of 2, 1977-78 AMC (Except 4 Cylinder, See Applications)
- Replace your worn out or cracked front disc brake rotors to restore safe braking performance
- Patterned after originals with a non-directional finish. No core charge required
- For factory front disc brakes (except four-cylinder engines)
- Set includes a pair of front driver and passenger disc brake rotors
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14x14x5 (2 boxes)
- NOTE: Does not include installation hardware or brake pads. We recommend installing new brake pads as well as flushing & bleeding your brake fluid when installing new brake rotors.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Concord (Except 4 Cylinder)||1978
|Gremlin (Except 4 Cylinder)
|Hornet (Except 4 Cylinder)
|Pacer (Except 4 Cylinder)