Brake Line Master Kit, Power Drum Brakes, 8-Piece Kit with Clips, 1968-1969 AMC AMX Only (OE Steel or Stainless)
P/N: AXB6802 -MK - OEM steel
P/N: SAXB6802 -MK - Stainless steel
This performed complete brake line kit will replace all the metal brake lines on your vehicle and includes the master cylinder lines, left front line and right-front crossover line, intermediate lines, rear axle lines/trailing arm lines, clips, fittings, flares, and protective wrap (where equipped).
- Metal brake lines are CNC bent after original AMC patterns
- Includes the clips, fittings, flares, and protective wrap (where equipped)
- Available in OE steel or stainless steel (OE steel is much easier to bend)
- Custom Manufactured To Order: Please allow 7-10 days for manufacturing plus shipping. Not returnable.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Country of Origin: USA
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 46 x 17 x 1 inches
- NOTE: Brake hoses are not included and sold separately. Due to UPS shipping size restrictions, the main front to rear brake line is bent in half and will require bending during installation. Brake bleeding required after installation.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|AMX w/factory power drum brakes||1968-1969|