Brake Booster, Power Drum Brakes, Return & Rebuild Service Only, 1965-70 AMC Ambassador, 1965-69 American, 1968-70 AMX, 1970-74 Gremlin/Hornet, 1968-74 Javelin, 1965-66 Marlin, 1967-69 Rebel
P/N: 801-2791 - See NOTE below before ordering
- Replace your leaking or non-functioning brake booster & restore safe braking performance.
- All units receive 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation
- New mounting nuts and washers are included for hassle-free-installation
- Rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life
- All units are manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications
- All units are 100% tested to ensure reliable performance
- Diaphram Style: Single
- Diaphram Diameter: 8.88"
- Master Cylinder Stud Thread Size: 5/16 x 18
- Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Core Note: This service requires your brake booster for complete rebuilding service. This is because new cores are not being manufactured for AMC/Rambler cars AND there can be multiple booster fitment variations for the same model.
- Non-Rebuildable Core or Customer Does Not Have Core Note: We will inspect your core and if it is rebuildable, we will proceed with our service. If additional parts/repairs are required, we will notify you. If your core is NOT rebuildable OR if you do not have a core, we will need to charge an additional core charge fee (non-refundable and subject to availability).
- Turnaround Note: Please allow approximately 2-weeks for rebuilding (once we receive your booster) plus return shipping to you. Please allow additional time if your core is not rebuildable or if you do not have a core.
- Not Included: This service does not include mounting brackets, brake master cylinder output rod, brake master cylinder, brake vacuum hose, hose clamps, or brake fluid.
- Recommendations: We recommend flushing & bleeding your brakes after installation.
- Shipping Preparation Instructions: After your order is placed, we will e-mail how and where to ship your brake booster.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador w/Power Drum Brakes||1965-1970|
|American w/Power Drum Brakes||1965-1969|
|AMX w/Power Drum Brakes||1968-1970|
|Classic w/Power Drum Brakes||1965-1966|
|Gremlin w/Power Drum Brakes||1970-1974|
|Hornet w/Power Drum Brakes||1970-1974|
|Javelin w/Power Drum Brakes||1968-1974|
|Marlin w/Power Drum Brakes||1965-1966|
|Rebel w/Power Drum Brakes||1967-1969|