Speedometer Cable, 81", w/o Cruise, 1980-88 AMC Eagle, 1980-83 Concord/Spirit
Over time, your speedometer cable can stretch, fray, become brittle, and even snap. Without a proper functioning speedometer cable, your speedometer will not display accurate speed or even function at all. This show quality reproduction is made just like your original speedometer cable. It features the correct ends and the correct 81" length. Install this speedometer cable and get your speedometer functioning properly again.
- Replaces your cracked, damaged, or worn original
- Restores proper speedometer cable function
- Patterned after originals designed from original AMC blueprints
- Includes correct ends for your AMC application
- Fitment: See applications below
- Length: 81"
- Shipping Weight: 1lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2 inches
- Sold: Individually
- Country Of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
- NOTE: Without Cruise Control. Be sure to route new cables as not to interfere with hot exhaust or moving parts, while avoiding sharp bends, which may kink the inner cable.
AMC, American Motors, Rambler