Flywheel, Billet Steel, SFI Approved, 1972-Up AMC 6-Cylinder (Neutral Balance)
Vendor: American Performance
- 164 tooth ring gear
- For 2-piece main seal with 4.575" crankshaft register
- External neutral balance
- Drilled for 10.5" and 11" clutch
- SFI approved
- Flywheel Bolts: Not included, available separately
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 15x15x2
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
- Country Of Origin: USA
- NOTE: Built to order, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping. Please allow additional time for international orders. If your engine has been professionally rebuilt, most engine builders use a neutral balance. Check with your engine builder BEFORE ordering. Ordering the wrong flywheel due to incorrect balance type requires that you pay shipping of your incorrect flywheel back to us, shipping of a correctly balanced flywheel to you, and a $50 restocking fee.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|All With AMC 6 cylinder||1972-Up|