Flywheel, Billet Steel, SFI Approved, 1972-Up AMC 360 (External or Neutral Balance)
Description:P/N: 501-8116 - Externally Factory Balanced
P/N: 502-8107 - Externally Factory Balanced
- 164 tooth ring gear
- For 2-piece main seal with 4.575" crankshaft register
- Choose from external factory or neutral balanced (see note below PRIOR to ordering)
- Drilled for 10.5" and 11" clutches
- SFI Approved
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 15x15x2
- Sold: Each
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NOTE: Built to order, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping. Please allow additional time for international orders. If your engine has been professionally rebuilt, most engine builders use a neutral balance. Check with your engine builder BEFORE ordering. Ordering the wrong flywheel due to incorrect balance type requires that you pay shipping of your incorrect flywheel back to us, shipping of a correctly balanced flywheel to you, and a $50 restocking fee.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|All With AMC 360 V-8||1972-Up|