1972 AMC Gremlin V-8 5/16" Front to Rear Main Fuel Line (2 Variations)
- P/N: JGL7201 - OEM Steel
- P/N: JGL7201S - Stainless Steel
Main lines carry fuel from the tank in the rear of the car to the fuel pump or rail in the front. They are available in 3/8” and 5/16” tubing based on factory specifications. Return lines are usually made in 3/16”.
- 5/16" front to rear main fuel line
- CNC bent to exact original factory specs
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 69 x 14 x 13 inches
- NOTE: Does NOT include fuel hose or clamps
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|