1972-1988 AMC/Jeep 727 Torque Command Finned Chrome Steel Transmission Pan Kit
This 14 bolt chrome steel transmission pan dresses up a variety of vehicles with AMC 727 Torque Command automatic transmission. It has stock 5-quart capacity with fins for cooling. This pan features the original stock depth for maximum clearance.
Filter and Gasket:
The pan was designed to work with the stock filter and gasket. A filter extension is not needed. The filter and oil level are at the same location with this pan and the stock pan.
The drain is on the driver's side of the vehicle shown at right. A magnetic drain plug and all mounting bolts are included with the pan.
- 5-quart oil capacity same as stock
- Chromed steel construction with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Chemically sealed to resist corrosion
- Complete Kit Includes:
- (1) P/N TP-ASM-9393-CSK - Chrome Steel Torque Command 727 Transmission Pan w/Magnetic Drain Plug
- (1) P/N TF-727G - Torque Command 727 Transmission Pan Premium Quality Gasket
- (5) P/N 30504 - Redline Synthetic Transmission Fluid
- (1) P/N AMC8280 - Black RTV Gasket Maker
- (14) P/N 304TF72714 - Stainless Torque Command 727 Transmission Pan Bolts
- Shipping Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|