Fuel Line, 5/16" Main Front To Rear, V-8, 1970 AMC Rebel (OE Steel or Stainless)
- P/N: JGL7004 - OEM Steel
- P/N: JGL7004S - Stainless Steel
Main lines carry fuel from the tank in the rear of the car to the fuel pump or rail in the front. They are available in 3/8” and 5/16” tubing based on factory specifications. Return lines are usually made in 3/16”.
- 5/16" main front to rear fuel line
- CNC bent after original patterns
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 69 x 14 x 13 inches
- Manufactured to order: Please allow 14-30 business days for manufacturing plus shipping
- NOTE: Does NOT include fuel hose or clamps
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|