Pitman Arm, Forged, Manual Steering, 1962-69 AMC, Rambler - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged manual steering pitman arm to eliminate premature tire wear & restore proper steering feedback & operation
- Forged 1-piece design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- Double taper bearing and internal take-up spring to absorb shock and vibration for durability and smoother, safer movement.
- Coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Box Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 4 inches
- Sold: Individually (1 Required)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Country of Origin: USA
- NOTE: This pitman arm is designed for manual steering only! Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador Manual Steering||1962-1964, 1969|
|Classic Manual Steering||1962-1966|
|Marlin Manual Steering||1965-1966|
|Rebel Manual Steering||1967-1969|