1970-1988 AMC Urethane Front Control Arm Bushing Set Without Sleeves
- P/N 601-0207
- Improves handling, the effectiveness of OEM control arms while reducing noise, & reduces "spongy ride"
- Impervious to gas and oil
- Will not rot or deteriorate
- Available in black
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Kit Box Dimensions: 4 x 4.5 x 3 inches
- NOTE: Does not include sleeves
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
- Kit includes
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Thrust Washers
- 2 of Metal Sleeves (7/8 X .156 X 2.050 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves (3/4 X .120 X 1.980 inches)
- 3 of Grease
Production vehicles are built using rubber bushings in control arms, strut arms, leaf springs, body mounts, motor mounts, transmission mounts, sway bars and shocks. Additionally, rubber components can be found as coil spring pads, leaf spring pads and suspension bump stops. While rubber components offer a soft side, for typical driving conditions, they tend to deteriorate rapidly from exposure to the elements. This contributes to premature component failure, resulting in a “spongy” ride and loss of performance handling. Urethane is impervious to gas and oil and will not rot and is stronger than rubber.
Improved Handling and Performance
Due to the firmness of our specially formulated urethane, vehicle owners that have upgraded to Total Kits and Components have experienced better handling, cornering and a firmer suspension feel. American Performance urethane bushings are a “must” upgrade for High-Performance vehicles where improved performance and durability are desired.
Installation Made Easy
American Performance urethane products are made to exact specifications and are direct replacements for original rubber bushings and components. No special tools are required, standard tools and equipment replace factory units.
American Performance has a complete shell program for most popular applications. Many of our control arm bushing kits come complete with new shells. However, in some applications, the original metal shells will be needed to be reused.
American Performance offers complete rubber bushing alternatives if you prefer original equipment quality and ride performance.