Tire Pressure Decal, 1968 Rambler American
Want to take your restoration to the next level in accuracy? Our officially AMC licensed decals are faithful reproductions of those found on classic AMC, Rambler, Jeep, & Eagle vehicles. No restoration can be truly accurate without the small details that make your AMC, Rambler, Jeep, or Eagle unique.
Over the years, stickers because of the heat, grease and other harsh elements, peel off, get damaged or go missing altogether. This decal is made in the USA and licensed by Jim Osborn Reproductions to ensure quality and 100% accuracy.
- Replaces old decals that are worn, faded, or cracked
- Provides genuine & authentic appearance with correct colors & fonts
- Made to look & fit like the original decal
- Where Found: Inside glove box door or driver door jamb
- Officially licensed: Yes
- Type: Automotive grade self-sticking, pressure-sensitive
- Sold: Individually
- Country of Origin: USA
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|