1968-71 AMC V-8 & Inline 6 Javelin/AMX 3-Row Desert Cooler Radiators w/4-Row Capacity
3-Row Desert Cooler Radiators w/4-Row Capacity - Copper 80's style desert cooler core with 1/2" tubes on 3/8" centers provide increased cooling efficiency without modifications to your AMC. Our 3-row high-efficiency design offers more cooling efficiency than aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8" centers. Copper/brass construction to ensure dependability. Based on 60’s style core with 1/2” tubes on 9/16” centers; the standard automotive core units are drop-in, stock replacements. Made from all new material they offer the highest quality for your stock application.
- 3-row high-efficiency desert cooler design exact fit replacement
- Offers more cooling efficiency than aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8" centers
- Copper/brass construction, downflow style with standard core
- 100% MIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Made in the USA
- Notes: Brackets To Engine Side
- Material: Copper/Brass
- Core Size: 15-7/8 x 24-1/2
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Available Rows: 3
- Cooler Size: 6x1/8 NPT
- Flow Type: Downflow
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Boxed Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 9
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Javelin AMX V-8||1971|
|Javelin 199/232/258 Inline 6||1968-1971|