1968-71 AMC Javelin/AMX V-8 3-Row Copper/Brass Radiator - Standard Core
- P/N: 000444SNN - w/o Transmission Oil Cooler
- P/N: 000444ANN - w/Transmission Oil Cooler
- Javelin/Javelin AMX - 1968-1971 290, 304, 343, 360, 390, 401
- AMX - 1968-1970 290, 304, 343, 360, 390
Based on 60’s style core with 1/2” tubes on 9/16” centers; the standard automotive core units are drop-in, stock replacements. Made from all new material they offer the highest quality for your stock application.
- 3 row design exact fit replacement
- Copper/brass construction
- Down flow style with standard core
- 100% TIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Made in the USA
- Notes: Brackets To Engine Side
- Material: Copper/Brass
- Available Cores: Standard Automotive, High Efficiency, Optima
- Core Size: 15-7/8 x 24-1/2
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Available Rows: 3
- Cooler Size: 6x1/8 NPT
- Flow Type: Downflow
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.