Minilite Style Wheel, 15X7"/15x8" Staggered Satin Aluminum, Set of 4 With Center Caps & Lug Nuts, 1964-88 AMC, Rambler, Eagle
15x7"/15x8" P/N: AMCTASL15X7/8
These iconic AMC Trans Am racing inspired wheels will provide the correct look for your late 1960’s to 1970’s AMC. Light enough for racing, strong enough for street use.
All wheels are gravity cast, out of A365.2 grade aluminum. The wheels are then taken through an aging process of 60 hours. Once aged to T4 they get taken to heat treatment and treated to T6 specifications. Machining and drilling are done, powder coating next. Then our signature diamond finished edge is machined onto the outside, then clear powder coated.
- Correct vintage Trans Am racing styling
- 1-piece gravity cast aluminum, virgin 365.2 aluminum ingots, heat treated to a T6 factor
- Machined, drilled, and powder coated with signature diamond finished edge
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Includes (4) satin finish 1-piece cast aluminum TA style wheels, (4) center caps, and (4) reproduction original style AMC stainless chrome lug nuts
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: Front - 225x60x15" with 25.67" O.D. & Rear - 245-60x15" with 25.59" O.D.
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- NOTE: Longer wheel studs will be required & speedometer recalibration required (not included). May require rear fender rolling & air shocks or extra rear leafs for clearance on this or other AMC applications. Not returnable once mounted & not returnable or responsible for modifications required for fitment. Mounting, balancing, & tires not included.
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|