1968-1970 AMC Disc Brake Caliper Line Set For Bendix 4 Piston Calipers (2 Variations)
P/N: JFB6804 - OEM steel
P/N: JFB6804S - Stainless steel
Front disc caliper lines connect the front flex hoses to the calipers. Typically used on 4 piston calipers in the late 1960’s. Several fitting sizes were available from the factory. Verify fitting sizes before ordering, rebuilt calipers may not match the originals.
- CNC bent to exact original factory specs
- Spiral armour where applicable
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 35 x 18 x 6 inches
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|All AMC with front disc brakes with 4-piston Bendix calipers||1968-1970|