Rear Axle Brake Line, 2-Piece, 1968-70 AMC AMC V-8 (OE Steel or Stainless)
P/N: JRA6801 - OEM steel
P/N: JRA6801S - Stainless steel
Rear axle brake lines include a pair of lines that run across the rear axle housing. These lines connect the wheel cylinders or calipers to the flex hose in the middle of the rear end. These lines work with original housings that use factory brakes. Modifications such as rear disc brakes or narrowed rear ends will likely require special lines.
- CNC bent after original patterns
- Spiral armour where applicable
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 6 inches
- NOTE: Does NOT include brake hoses
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American (except Rambler Scrambler w/front disc)||1969|