Fuel Line, 3/8" Main Front to Rear, 1968-69 AMC AMX (OE Steel or Stainless)
- P/N: JGL6803 - OEM Steel
- P/N: JGL6803S - Stainless Steel
Main lines carry fuel from the tank in the rear of the car to the fuel pump or rail in the front. They are available in 3/8” and 5/16” tubing based on factory specifications. Return lines are usually made in 3/16”.
- 3/8" main front to rear fuel line
- CNC bent after original patterns
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 69 x 14 x 13 inches
- NOTE: Does NOT include fuel hose or clamps
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|