1964-1988 AMC V-8 Small Body American Racing Headers Full-Length Dog Leg Port Stainless (3 Variations)
- P/N: AMCSB-70134300HR - 1 3/4" x 3" Long Tube 304 USA Stainless
- P/N: AMCSB-70178300HR - 1 7/8" x 3" Long Tube 304 USA Stainless
- P/N: AMCSB-70178312HR - 1 7/8" x 3.5" Long Tube 304 USA Stainless
Our entire product line is made of 304 stainless steel, providing excellent resistance to corrosion, heat and the elements in any environment. Attention to detail drives every stage of our process, from prototyping to production. ARH exhaust systems have been race proven time and time again with championships to show it!
- Made for the small body AMC's with std. & auto transmissions (see application listing below)
- Available in 1-3/4” or 1-7/8” with 3” or optional 3.5” collectors
- Designed for the dog-leg style port that works with Edelbrock or factory iron heads
- Flanges are 3/8” thick and CNC machined to clear the spark plugs and head bolts
- Excellent tube routing for a great fit and to maximize performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes standard
- Industry first 100% 304 USA made stainless steel
- Hand ported and tig welded inlets
- Euro-ball style connection pipes to give you a starting point for the balance of your exhaust
- Includes: ARP Grade 8 header bolts, Torca clamps
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Header Style: Full-length
- Header Material: 100% USA made stainless steel
- Header Finish: Natural
- Weld-Up: No
- Primary Tube Diameter (in): 1 3/4 in.
- Flange Style: Euro-ball
- Collector Attachment: 3-bolt flange
- Collector Diameter: 3.000 in. or 3.500 in.
- Collector Reducers Included: Yes
- Collector Reducer Exit Diameter: 2.50 in.
- Cylinder Head Port Shape: Dog leg
- Tuned: Yes
- Primary Tube Gauge: 18-gauge
- Flange Thickness (in): 3/8 in.
- Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
- Gaskets Included: No
- Crossover Pipe Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 38" x 20" x 10"
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
NOTE: Professional installation by performance exhaust shop highly recommended. High temp silicone spark plug wires recommended. Recommended for stock ride height only...requires caution when approaching speed bumps and steep driveways.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|