Full Length Headers, 1 3/4" or 1 7/8", Rectangular Port, Stainless, American Racing Headers, 1965-67 Marlin, 1967-69 Rebel, 1968-69 Javelin, 1968-69 AMX, 1964-69 American
- Made for the AMC V-8 engines with rectangular port cylinder heads
- Premium 100% T-304 USA made mandrel-bent 18-gauge stainless steel
- Available in 1-3/4”x3", 1 7/8"x3", or 1 7/8"x3.5" sizes
- NASCAR style merge collectors & scavenger spikes
- 3/8” flanges are CNC machined to clear the spark plugs and head bolts
- Hand ported and tig welded inlets with excellent tube routing fit great & maximize performance
- Euro-ball style connection pipes to give you a starting point for the balance of your exhaust
- Includes: ARP Grade 8 header bolts, gaskets, & Torca clamps
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA using 100% certified USA sourced materials
- Manufactured To Order: Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping.
- Header Style: Full-length
- Header Material: 100% USA made stainless steel
- Header Finish: Natural
- Weld-Up: No
- Primary Tube Diameter (in): 1 3/4" or 1 7/8" (1 7/8" for engines over 500 flywheel horsepower)
- Flange Style: Euro-ball
- Collector Attachment: 3-bolt flange
- Collector Diameter: 3.000" or 3.500"
- Collector Reducers Included: Yes
- Collector Reducer Exit Diameter: 2.50 in.
- Cylinder Head Port Shape: Rectangular
- Tuned: Yes
- Primary Tube Gauge: 18-gauge
- Flange Thickness (in): 3/8 in.
- Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Starter Fitment: Mini gear reduction starters ONLY. Will NOT fit stock AMC starters
- Crossover Pipe Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 38" x 20" x 10"
NOTE: Professional installation by performance exhaust shop highly recommended. High temp silicone spark plug wires recommended. Recommended for stock ride height only...requires caution when approaching speed bumps and steep driveways. Designed for use with mini starters ONLY and will NOT fit factory stock AMC starters.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American w/AMC V-8 Rectangular Port Heads ONLY||1964-1969|
|AMX w/AMC V-8 Rectangular Port Heads ONLY||1968-1969|
|Javelin w/AMC V-8 Rectangular Port Heads ONLY||1968-1969|
|Marlin w/AMC V-8 Rectangular Port Heads ONLY||1965-1967|
|Rebel w/AMC V-8 Rectangular Port Heads ONLY||1967|