Timing Cover, Die Cast Aluminum, Master Kit - 1966-91 AMC, Jeep V-8
Timing covers are designed to protect the timing chain, cam belt, or timing belt from gravel, grime, and road debris. American Performance Products timing covers are an exceptional replacement for damaged or missing covers. They're designed and built to OEM specs for excellent fit and reliable performance. This kit includes a new oil pump, gasket, and drive gears as well as timing chain cover and gaskets.
- 1-piece die-cast aluminum construction
- Includes all oil pump, gaskets, and drive gears (re-use your original mounting hardware and oil pump housing)
- Fits ALL 1966-91 AMC & Jeep V8 engines
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 5"
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
- NOTE: The oil bypass hole is no longer used and is filled in. Gears have indentations to ensure they are installed in the proper orientation. Timing chains are not included as there are two options for that period using sprockets that are 1/2" and 5/8".
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador w/AMC V-8||1967-1974|
|American w/AMC V-8||1966-1969|
|AMX w/AMC V-8||1968-1970|
|Concord w/AMC V-8||1978-1983|
|Gremlin w/AMC V-8||1970-1978|
|Hornet w/AMC V-8||1970-1977|
|Javelin w/AMC V-8||1968-1974|
|Javelin AMX w/AMC V-8||1971-1974|
|Jeep w/AMC V-8||1966-1991|
|Marlin w/AMC V-8||1966-1967|
|Matador w/AMC V-8||1971-1978|
|Pacer w/AMC V-8||1975-1979|
|Rebel w/AMC V-8||1967-1970|
|Spirit w/AMC V-8||1979-1983|