1966-91 AMC/Jeep Inline 6 / V8 400HP 2-Barrel Self-Tuning EFI System, Master Kit
- P/N: AMC39001MK - Classic Gold Finish (Kit are built to order, please allow-4-5 business days plus shipping)
Introducing the all new Go EFI 2 Barrel system for your 4, 6 and most 8 cylinder AMC's & Jeeps. Are you ready to put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding? Well then FiTech Fuel Injection 2 barrel system is offering you a “golden” opportunity for impressive looks and performance. These classic gold engine-toppers with transmission control are complete throttle body kits, delivering an old-school carburetor look with EFI technology and reliability. Upgrade to the FiTech EFI 2 Barrel System and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today! If you are restoring your weekend cruiser and want to upgrade to the most innovative EFI technology, then this is the Go EFI system you’ve been looking for! This system will give you the EFI technology you need and will be perfect for your moderate horsepower project car. This ready-to-run system has all of the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
- Replaces your 2-barrel carburetor with modern fuel injection
- Instant starting & crisp throttle response, all-season / climate drivability
- Eliminates cold start warm-ups, hard starting, sputtering, vapor lock, & interior fuel smell
- Pre-programmed & self-tunes right out of the box
- Lightweight cast aluminum design w/throttle body mounted sensors & computer
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touchscreen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Includes complete fuel command center (the easiest way to add an EFI fuel pump system to your AMC)
Additional Fuel Command Center features:
- Low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when the vehicle is on a steep incline
- Generally mounted in the engine compartment, but can be attached on the vehicle's chassis
- Supplied high-pressure hose includes 5 ft. of high-quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
- Includes: Cast aluminum throttle body drilled for square bore & quadrajet intakes, built-in fuel pressure regulator, fuel rails w/-06AN fuel inlet fitting, flow matched fuel injectors, ECM with calibration module & on board fuel pump driver & OBD-II style diagnostics, handheld touch screen controller w/windshield mount, plug and play wiring harness, Bosch 4.2 wide band 02 sensor & clamp-on 02 bung kit, fuel pressure regulator, GM type MAP sensor, GM type TPS sensor, GM type IAC motor, GM type coolant temperature sensor, GM type adjustable control fan switch, gasket kit, fuel command center, sump tank Assembly with 340 L/PH fuel pump, regulator, pressure gauge, EFI fuel filter, 5 feet high quality EFI rated hose & fittings to connect sump tank to throttle body, installation instructions, installation instructions
- Vacuum Requirements: Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle
- Intake Manifold Compatibility: Works with factory & aftermarket AMC 2-barrel intake manifolds
- Air Cleaner Compatibility: Fits air cleaners with 5 1/8" neck flange
- Ignition System Compatibility: Tach input reads signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI ignitions. Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing. Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required. Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
- ECU Computer Features: Mounted on throttle body, no firewall holes to drill & no harnesses draped over your engine. Voltage control fuel pump control (reduces voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle & cruise reducing noise & heat)
- Fuel Atomization Type: Annular discharge design for complete fuel atomization
- Linkage Compatibility: Fits throttle & trans linkage for 4150 Holley carburetor
- Sensors Used: GM sensors (replaceable at most auto parts stores. AC input for idle compensation & 1 electric fan control
- Fuel Compatibility: All regular & ethanol blend pump fuels
- Boost / Nitrous Compatibility: No
- Laptop Tuning Capability: No
- Warranty: 1-year parts, lifetime ECU
- Box Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 8 inches
- Weights: 20 lbs.
- All 1966-91 AMC Straight 6 & V8 engines with 2-barrel carburetor
Installation: Takes approximately 1 day with basic hand tools. Professional installation recommended. Requires separate fuel system purchase (in-line high-pressure EFI fuel pump system, in-tank high-pressure EFI fuel pump system, or engine compartment mounted fuel command center)