Pitman Arm, Forged, Power Steering, 1965-68 AMC Ambassador, 1965-67 Marlin - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged power steering pitman arm to eliminate premature tire wear & restore proper steering feedback & operation
- Forged 1-piece design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- All-new, no core charge required!
- Double taper bearing and internal take-up spring to absorb shock and vibration for durability and smoother, safer movement.
- Coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Box Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- Sold: Individually (1 Required)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Country of Origin: USA
- NOTE: This pitman arm is designed for power steering only! Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador Power Steering||1965-68|
|Marlin Power Steering||1965-67|