Radiator, Copper Brass, 3-Row Desert Cooler w/4-Row Capacity, OE Style Fit, 1965-71 Rambler, AMC V-8 & Inline 6 Ambassador, Gremlin, Hornet, Marlin
- 3-row high-efficiency desert cooler design patterned after originals.
- Offers more cooling efficiency than 4-row standard cores or aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8" centers
- Copper/brass construction, downflow style
- 100% MIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Made in the USA
- Custom manufactured to order, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping
- Notes: Brackets To Grille Side
- Material: Copper/Brass
- Core Size: 16-3/4 x 24-1/2 (automatic transmission only)
- Core Size: 14-1/2 x 24-1/2 (manual transmission w/o cooler & w/o factory A/C)
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Available Rows: 3
- Cooler Size: 6x1/8 NPT (automatic transmission only)
- Flow Type: Downflow
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Box Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 9
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Ambassador 232 Inline 6||1965-1971|
|Gremlin 199/232/258 Inline 6||1970-1971|
|Hornet 199/232 Inline 6||1970|
|Marlin 232 Inline 6||1967|