Minilite Style Wheel, 15X7" Satin Aluminum, Set of 4 With Center Caps & Lug Nuts, 1964-88 AMC, Rambler, Eagle
15x7" P/N: AMCTASL15X7
These iconic AMC Trans Am racing-inspired wheels will provide the correct look for your late 1960’s to 1970’s AMC. Light enough for racing, strong enough for street use.
All wheels are gravity cast, out of A365.2 grade aluminum. The wheels are then taken through an aging process of 60 hours. Once aged to T4 they get taken to heat treatment and treated to T6 specifications. Machining and drilling are done, powder coating next. Then our signature diamond finished edge is machined onto the outside, then clear powder coated.
- Correct vintage Trans Am racing styling
- 1-piece gravity cast aluminum, virgin 365.2 aluminum ingots, heat-treated to a T6 factor
- Machined, drilled, and powder coated with signature diamond finished edge
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Includes (4) satin finish 1-piece cast aluminum TA style wheels, (4) center caps, and (4) reproduction original style AMC stainless chrome lug nuts
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: 225x60x15 with 25.67" overall diameter
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- NOTES: Applications that came with 6" wide factory wheels may require longer wheel studs (not included). Not returnable once mounted. Mounting, balancing, & tires not included. The center caps are the ONLY reproductions available for your AMC. There may be minor casting flaws under the chrome which is not noticeable once installed.
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American/Hurst SC Rambler/Scrambler||1964-1969|