Magnum 500 Wheel, 14X6" Chrome Steel, Set of 4 With Center Caps & Lug Nuts, 1964-88 AMC, Rambler, Eagle
Buying a complete set saves 5% (pkg price shown). The Magnum 500 14x6" wheel resembles the factory Magnum 500 wheel you remember.
- Iconic 5-spoke design similar to the original
- Triple chrome-plated finish
- Precision 2-piece steel construction
- CNC machined details for a show winning look
- Tested to strict SAE J2530 standards
- Includes (4) chrome steel Magnum 500 wheels, (4) reproduction original style AMC center caps with retainers & hardware, and (4) reproduction original style AMC stainless chrome lug nuts
- NOTE: Longer wheel studs may be required (not included). * Spacers may be required on early cars with trunnion front suspension (not included). Not returnable once mounted. Mounting, balancing, & tires not included. The center caps are the ONLY reproductions available for your AMC. There may be minor casting flaws under the chrome which is not noticeable once installed.
- P/N: AMCM50014X6CS-4
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Finish: Chrome/Black
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 6-month manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: 215x70x14 w/25.60" O.D.
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American/Hurst SC Rambler/Scrambler||1964-1969*|