1964-1978 AMC Forged Idler Arm - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged chassis parts that leads to premature tire wear
- Forged 1-piece design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- Double Taper Bearing and internal take-up spring to absorb shock and vibration for durability and smoother, safer movement.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Box Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- Sold: Individually (1 Required)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
- NOTE: Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
Designed to connect your center link to the frame of your vehicle, an idler arm works to support your entire steering system. If you're having a hard time controlling your vehicle due to harsh vibrations or hazardous wobbling while driving, it's a good idea to check both your center link and your idler arm. Crafted to outperform OE replacements, our idler arms are solid one-piece designs with all new hardware and grease fittings for serviceability. This durable design, coupled with the ability to flush out contaminants and re-grease the idler arm ensures that you'll not only restore your vehicle's performance, you'll also make it last much longer.