Fuel Pump, Carter, 6-Cylinder, 1964-72 AMC, Rambler, Jeep - Rebuild and Return Service Only.
Our mechanical fuel pumps are precision remanufactured with heavy-duty diaphragms, high-speed "anti-float" springs, large "full flow" valves, heat-treated lever, corrosion-resistant components
- Replace your leaking, cracked or non-functioning fuel pump
- Restore proper fuel system performance
- Compatible with modern ethanol-blended fuels
- 100% factory tested, approved, & designed to fit your factory AMC w/vacuum wipers
- Includes gasket
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7x7x12
- NOTE: Return and rebuild service only. Due to multiple variations available, we must rebuild your pump. The process is currently taking approximately 4-6 weeks plus shipping.
- Fuel Pump Core Return Instructions:
- 1. Please send your original fuel pump core. Please remove and keep your original mounting brackets and associated nuts and washers...we do not recondition those items.
- 2. Please drain of fuel, clean with Simple Green (or equivalent), Carb Cleaner, Brake Clean, or in a parts washer.
- 3. Wrap your fuel pump in bubble wrap and place it in a heavy-duty box.
- 3. Include a note where you want your booster sent back to along with your full name, address, and daytime phone number with an email address so we can reach out with any questions.
- 4. Ship your fuel pump core to this address, fully insured for replacement value, adding $250. We recommend using your local UPS Store for packaging and shipping.
Attention: Fuel Pump Service / Order # From Invoice
American Performance Products, Co.
675 Industry Rd. South
Cocoa, FL 32926
Once we receive your core, we will inspect it and if rebuildable, we'll let you know. If you don't include your contact information and/or include a fuel pump core with missing required parts, your order will be delayed and may take significantly longer or not be able to be completed.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|International M1100||1969-1970, 1972|
|International M800 Navy||1969|
|International M800 Post Office||1969-1970, 1972|
|International Scout II||1971|
|Jeep J-3800||1968, 1970|
|Jeep Wagoneer||1967, 1971|