1964-1969 Rambler 6-Cylinder 5/16" Main Fuel Tank To Fuel Pump Fuel Line (2 Variations)
- P/N: JGL6401 - OEM Steel
- P/N: JGL6401S - Stainless Steel
Main lines carry fuel from the tank in the rear of the car to the fuel pump or rail in the front. They are available in 3/8” and 5/16” tubing based on factory specifications. Return lines are usually made in 3/16”.
- 5/16" fuel tank to fuel pump fuel line
- CNC bent to exact original factory specs
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 65 x 13 x 7 inches
- NOTE: Does NOT include fuel hose or clamps
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|